Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unsuccesful revolution attempt

So today I tried to lead a coup-esque movement to demand the changing of the company's radio system from its current modern rock station to... anything other than modern rock. It began when I realized that I was listening to the third Creed song of the day and couldnt take it any more, and rather than popping my ear buds in and disapearing I decided I was going to do something about it... I decided for once and all I would stand up and not sit idly as my audiotory facilities were violated with ass rock.
So I got up and complained to all my cube-mates, who promptly responded "I f@#$ing love this song, whats wrong with you?" and thus ended my movement.
I have determined that much like how New York is a "safe harbor city" for illegal immigration, Houston is a "safe harbor city" for all crappy rock music that the rest of the country ships to us like katrina victims, that will never leave, and ruin my work days.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Its unfortunate that the more conservative the area, the worse the music on the radio. I guess it is the price you pay.

Reza said...

Remember how we used to drive up slate canyon listing to "photograh" by creed...