Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I like to meet up with 14 year olds at the movies..

Last night I took my first dive into the exciting world of craigslist. I know that makes me far behind the times, I mean I always check for things on it just like ebay, but it was something about the idea of having to deal personally (not over the interweb) or meeting up with someone that creeped me out. But last night as I was taking a magical voyage into one of my excessive hobby binges, I determined that I needed a audio recording unit for my computer, desperately. The need dominated me to the point that through a couple of clicks and a phone call I ended up at first colony movie theaters meeting a 14 year old with 60 dollars in my hand... Luckily Shepard Smith wasnt there.

I also wanted to point out the fact that in my office they play modern rock on the radio system all day. At first it was kinda cool with occasional rage against the machine.. then not cool ex. Alice in Chains... then creepy ex. while I was talking to a client Sublimes "date rape" came on. There is something very disconcerting about trying to have a serious financial conversation with "now he takes it in the behind" in the background. Wierd

No comments: